Friday, October 31, 2014

Cinque Terre and Pisa

Hello again!

A rather brief post here. I travelled from Genoa to Vernazza in the Cinque Terre. Stunning towns on the Cinque Terre - I wish I stayed longer! Not sure why I only made it one night now... Oh well... 

After that was Pisa! Where the funny old tower is still leaning at a rather comical angle. The Camposanto was certainly the highlight for me, however.

The reason this post is brief is because I'm exhausted!! Visiting these two towns resulted in meeting some wonderful and also some odd people, drinking far too much wine and feeling rather dreary the next day. But it was all good fun! 

I have only got a couple of pics for you today as I haven't edited many and all I really want to do is go to sleep! :) 

Next post/s will be Florence! (It's wonderful here!) 













No comments:

Post a Comment